GROUND SCREW FOUNDATION FOR BRIDGES
The foundation for bridges on screw piles is one of the most popular types of supports. This type of foundation has many advantages:
- The foundation for bridges on screw piles is very stable. A bridge on such a foundation does not swing;
- This foundation is reliable and can be built on sandy ground. Due to the deep immersion in the ground screw piles have no move;
- Installation of the ground screw base is made in the shortest possible time, since the excavation work is not required;
- Construction of the foundation on screw piles can be finished in winter. In this season the installation of screw piles for bridges is most preferable - it can be done without pontoons and it reduces costs;
- Temporary structures can be installed on ground screws. These piles for bridges can be easy removed and reused.
After installation of the screw foundation, you can immediately build the bridge and there is no wait for the shrinkage of the supports.
In areas where are strong elevation changes, the use of ground screws for the bridge is the only right decision. In addition, screw piles for bridges are the only possible in places with silty and watered soil.
PILLAR designs foundations for bridges, prepares the foundation drawings and calculates the foundation for the bridges. Drawing design of a foundation is also included in our services.
Our company offers design and installation services of ground screw foundations for bridges in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odesa, Mykolaiv, Lviv, Zaporizhzhia and other cities of Ukraine.