GROUND SCREW FOUNDATION FOR DOCKS
There are two types of docks due to the construction: stationary and floating. Stationary docks are rigidly fixed to the ground. The fastest and most reliable way to build a stationary dock is to install the foundation on ground screws.
Ground screws for docks have many advantages:
- installation of such ground screws is fast and saves time;
- installation of the screw foundation is finished silently and without construction garbage;
- installation is possible on any terrain and in water-saturated soils;
- if the plot land does not allow the use of equipment, the installation of ground screws for the dock can be done manually;
- ground screws are resistant to strong undercurrents since they can be screwed in to a sufficient depth for resistance to loads in any direction;
- f necessary the finished dock can be moved to another place or lengthened by additional piles.
The best season to build a dock is winter. At this time of year there is no need to use pontoons which reduces construction costs. Necessary work can be finished without problems on the ice, just through drilled holes in it.
PILLAR designs foundations for docks, prepares the foundation drawings and calculates the foundation for the docks. Drawing design of a foundation is also included in our services.
Our company offers design and installation services of ground screw foundations for docks in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odesa, Mykolaiv, Lviv, Zaporizhzhia and other cities of Ukraine.